Just a short post for a Tuesday to let you that I will delivering Learning Tree’s 534 Developing SQL Queries for SQL Server course in Learning Tree’s London Education Centre.
It’s a four day course starting on Tuesday 19th April and will complete on Friday 22nd April.
Its a really great course and come the end of the week you will have learned to:
- Develop complex and robust SQL queries, test queries and avoid common pitfalls
- Leverage SQL to apply best practices for solving problems
- Query multiple tables with inner joins, outer joins and self-joins
- Transform data with built-in functions
- Summarise data using aggregation and grouping
You can join in class and on-line, which ever method best suits your needs and of course if you do attend in class you can join me for a beer/wine/soft drink and some buffet food at the drinks reception on the Wednesday afternoon after class has finished.