My post the top 3 books for becoming TOGAF certified punlished last week looked at books on preparing for the TOGAF certification. Those books were specific to passing the TOGAF exams.
What if you wanted to learn about Enterprise Architecture without the focus being on passing a certification exam?
I like the following books
- Enterprise Architecture Principals at Work: Modelling Communication and Analysis - http://amzn.to/29UBYnN
- Architecture Principles: The Cornerstones of Enterprise Architecture - http://amzn.to/2arf9bY
- An Introduction To Enterprise Architecture: Third Edition - http://amzn.to/2adlg2V
- Enterprise Architecture As Strategy: Creating a Foundation for Business Execution - http://amzn.to/2a03o8u
- Enterprise Architecture - the Eight Fundamental Factors: A practical guide to the eight fundamental factors that are common to all EA approaches and frameworks http://amzn.to/2a03fBI
If you have a preference of your own do leave a comment and I’ll add it to the list