Meet The Team
Director and Lead ConsultantGethyn is an experienced and successful SQL Server Consultant, Microsoft Certified Trainer and Author. He has a wealth of technical and business skills acquired in demanding assignments in the UK's public and private sectors along with clients based in the USA and Canada.Gethyn has been working with SQL Server since version 7 and has worked with SQL Server on every version since through to SQL Server 2017.
Gethyn’s SQL Server skills include:
- Disaster Recovery
- High Availability -Clustering/Mirroring/AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Performance Tuning
- Reporting Services
- Integration Services
Database Administrator currently working at a large insurance company on the South Coast
David has spoken at a number of SQL conference across Europe on a number of SQL related subjects:
- Putting Your Head in the Clouds- A Beginner's Guide to Cloud Computing and SQL Azure
- Putting Your Head in the Clouds- Microsoft Azure for the SQL DBA
- Beware of the Dark Side - A Guided Tour of Oracle for the SQL Server DBA
- A real DBA don’t need a GUI - A Guided Tour of SQL Server Management Studio
- Taming the Beast - Kerberos for the SQL Server DBA
- SQL Server 2016 New Features
- SQL 016 New feature - Query Store
- SQL 2017 New Feature - Graph Data
Being transparent allows Sabrina to set realistic goals and time frames and aim to exceed business expectations. With experience in mentoring, training and leading teams; providing the best in quality training and practice is Sabrina’s passion. In 2016 Sabrina was a successful finalist when nominated for a Staffordshire Dignity Award in the Outstanding example category.
Senior programme and Project Manager
Specialising in the delivery of high value Business or IT led Programmes and Projects with key experience within Financial Services, Public Sector, Not for Profit, ICT, Transport, Travel and Legal sectors he helps organisations Prioritise, Initiate, Deliver, and if necessary Recover, initiatives, transitioning them into BAU.
He covers the full Portfolio, Programme & Project lifecycle from concept, option analysis, prioritisation, scope definition through build, test, implementation, BAU transition, service delivery and benefit realisation.